(Availability Date: 10,February,2020)
The Bicycle Shop H.K. provides services in accordance with this terms and conditions. After members complete VIP membership registration process, it indicates that members have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of this service and fully accept existing and future derived services and contents of this service. The Bicycle Shop H.K. has the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this service at any time. The amended terms and conditions of this service shall be published on the internet. The Bicycle Shop H.K. will not individually inform each member about any change of the service terms. If a member continues to use this service after any amendment or change of the terms and conditions, it is considered that the member has read, understood and agreed to accept such amendment or change. If a member does not agree with the aforesaid amendment or change to the terms and conditions of this service or does not accept any of the terms and conditions of this service, the member should immediately stop using this service.
Customers are qualified to register as our members on any single net spending of HK$1000 or more at The Bicycle Shop H.K web store. Please keep your purchase invoice and send email to: email@example.com for VIP membership application.
－ *"Accumulated spending" mentioned above refers to the total billed amount net of coupon, gift voucher, used Cash Dollar Cash Rebate & other discount offers
－ ** Final Order completed after delivery completed and return or to exchange period expired.
Customers can check the status in “Order History”.
- We will provide online application form to you once received your request. After you completed and submitted the application form, we will complete your application within 7 working days.
- Each member shall provide accurate, update and complete information. If a member provides any incomplete or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions or does not provide necessary information, The Bicycle Shop H.K. has the right to suspend or terminate the member’s account and any service related to this VIP membership programme without notification.
- After successful registration, we will either post the VIP membership card to your provided Email address .
- Each member is only allowed to have one VIP membership and shall register one account only.
- Member is under duty to maintain and update their personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- his VIP membership programme is applicable to customers who are 18 years of age or above. If customer is under 18 years of age, customer shall not use this services unless customer has legal parental or guardian consent to accept these terms and conditions and are fully able to abide by them.
- Upon account activation, you will be registered successfully as member to enjoy members’ privileges and offers. The VIP membership is permanent.
- This VIP membership system is not applicable at The Bicycle Shop(H.K) retail department.
- The Bicycle Shop H.K. reserves the right to reject any VIP membership application.
1. 本公司VIP會員可以憑香港單車專門店網上商店VIP會員咭於會籍有效期內,在享正價貨品及維修費9折優惠 (單車、車架及車床除外)。在香港單車專門店網上商店(www.bicycleshophk.com)購物時，只需要輸入VIP會員卡編號作為優惠代碼，亦可獲上述的折扣優惠。
1. 每當VIP會員在香港單車專門店網上商店購物，只需要輸入個人的VIP會員卡編號作為優惠代碼，亦可獲上述的獎賞。購物抵用金將於你購物後7個工作天內錄入你的賬戶內。購物每滿港幣$100元(以折實結賬價計算)，可獲 1分購物抵用金。
7. 如遇本公司不能控制之特殊情況 (如天災、戰爭、政變、天氣惡劣、颱風影響、罷工等)，本公司將有權在沒有預先通知的情況下延長,縮短或取消是次活動。
Member Special Offers, Bonus Point, Birthday Privilege and Member Activities
During the VIP membership period, member can enjoy the below offers:
Member Special Offers
1. Member can enjoy 10% off for the purchase and maintenance in The Bicycle Shop H.K. web store(www.bicycleshophk.com) when you enter their VIP membership no number as promotion code. (Excluding Bicycles, Frame, Trainer)
2. VIP membership benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
1. With the valid VIP membership card, member will gain 1 Cash Dollar for every net HKD$100 spending. For the purchase on our web store (www.bicycleshophk.com), member can enter the VIP membership number as promotion code and entitle the same special offer on our website. Cash Dollar will be input into member’s account within 7 working days.
2. For the purchase with coupons or discounts, those discounted amount will not be calculated into the Cash Dollar. All Cash Dollar will only be calculated based on the actual net spending.
3. VIP membership Cash Dollar effective period counted base on calendar year, which is from 1st January to 31st December. A VIP membership Cash Dollar effective period is the end of the second calendar year. For example, if your VIP membership application on September 28, 2020, your VIP membership Cash Dollar effective period is till 31st December 2021. Once the VIP membership Cash Dollar is expired, remaining bonus point will be forfeited.
4. Cash Dollar is personal and is not transferable nor assignable to the others.
5. Cash Dollar can be redeemed for Cash Discounts (Every 1 Cash Dollar can be redeemed for HKD$1 in a purchase.)
6. Cash Dollar cannot be redeemed for any cash
7. If you are entitled to a refund in relation to any goods or services purchased by using Cash Dollar (whether in partial or full settlement for the purchase); for any return of the redeemed product which is accepted by us, relevant adjustments will be made to the Cash Dollar in your VIP membership account.
8. Should any disputes arise, the decision of The Bicycle Shop H.K. shall be final.
1. Member will receive a selected item as a birthday gift in the birthday month by coming to our web store (www.bicycleshophk.com) and purchasing any products.
1. The Bicycle Shop H.K. will have regular cycling activities. Members can enjoy special discounts for the activities.
2. In the activities, member shall present their VIP membership card and ID card to verify the identity at the gathering point.
3. If the applications exceed the quota, the quota will be allocated in the form of balloting or any appropriate methods decided by us, and a confirmation email will be sent to all selected participants. If member does not receive our confirmation email within 5 working days after application deadline, it means the application is fail and no notice will be made.
4. If there is any cancellation need to be made by member after successful enrollment, member need to send an email to below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us such arrangement at least two days in advance. If member is absent without any prior email notice with at least two days in advance, we reserve the right to claim
the remaining charge for the activities.
5. The participants who attend the member activities must be the same person with the application form, or we will reserve the right to reject the participants for the activities.
6. We are not liable for any personal injury or property damage which may arise from these activities or related to these activities. We highly recommend any participants to acquire their own insurance plan according to their needs.
7. In exceptional circumstances beyond the control of The Bicycle Shop H.K., including but not limit to the event of an Act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, acts of terrorism, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, adverse weather, strikes, hostilities, etc., we reserve the right, before or after departure, to cancel/replace or to shorten/lengthen the activities without prior notice.
8. Special attention should be paid to the weather forecasts. Member activities will be cancelled if Amber/Red/Black rainstorm will be issued, or a tropical cyclone signal will be hoisted or is still effective 2 hours before the activities.
Lost VIP membership card
1. If you lose your VIP membership card, you should notify us immediately by sending email to: email@example.com to report for VIP membership card lost.. We shall not be responsible for any loss (including Cash Dollar) suffered by you in relation to your lost card.
2. We will charge HKD$50 administration fee for a replacement card.
3. We will transfer the remaining Cash Dollar to your new card according to our system record solely.
VIP membership Termination
Members may terminate their VIP membership by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding VIP membership termination request and returning your VIP membership card to our local store (The Bicycle Shop H.K., G/F, 27 San Fung Avenue, Sheung Shui, N.T., Hong Kong). Any outstanding Cash Dollar will be forfeited, your VIP membership will be terminated.
Law and Regulations
Above terms and conditions comply fully with Hong Kong SAR law and regulations.
vi. 如欲提出任何上述的要求，請致函下列地址：香港單車專門店，新界上水新豐路27號地下 或 電郵至support@bicycleshophk.com提出上述要求
1. We collect your Personal Data when you register as a member or user of our services on the website and/or other channels. If you failed to supply such personal data required, we may be unable to provide the services to you.
2. In relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal information, those are all made in compliance with and in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
3. All the personal information provided by you to us and all information relating to your VIP membership with us may be used and retained by us for all or any of the following purposes:
i. processing your application for VIP membership;
ii. providing you with the services under our VIP membership program;
iii. management, operation and maintenance of our VIP membership program;
iv. providing you with specially selected offers, promotions and benefits by us and/or any member of The Bicycle Shop H.K., and designing new or improving existing goods and/or premiums and/or services provided by us and/or any member of us;
v. statistical analysis and/or research in relation to marketing of goods and/or premiums and/or services by us and/or any member of us;
vi. investigation of complaints or suspicious transactions;
vii. prevention or detection of crime;
viii. disclosure as required by applicable laws and/or rules;
4. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you in relation to offers and promotions from:
i. us, our Affiliates and/or our Subsidiaries;
ii. third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to you in relation to the following types of products or services:
iii. Please note that we cannot use your personal data unless we have received your consent.
5. You have the right to:
i. check whether we hold any of your personal data;
ii. access your personal data held by us;
iii. require us to correct any personal data which is inaccurate;
iv. ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to personal data and the type of personal data held by us;
v. opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
vi. Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and address to: The Bicycle Shop H.K.. G/F, 27 San Fung Avenue, Sheung Shui, N.T. or by sending email to email@example.com for these request.
6. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for processing any personal data access request, which is HK$50 per time.
Notice on Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. The rewards items redeemed by member may or may not be in merchantable quality or meet member's expectations in any way. Neither does The Bicycle Shop H.K. make any warranty or representation or replacement as to the merchantability, suitability of the reward for the member's purposes or fitness for use of the Reward redeemed by the Member.
2. You agree that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
3. None of The Bicycle Shop H.K. or any information provider warrants or represents that the online services and the information are free from virus or other destructive features which may adversely affect the member's hardware, software or equipment.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Internet is done at member's own discretion and risk and that member will be solely responsible for any damage to member's computer system or loss of data resulting from such download.
5. In case of any dispute arising from the programme, the decision of The Bicycle Shop H.K. shall be final.
1. As this Scheme operates through systems which rely on communication networks, electricity networks, etc., which may be beyond our control, we cannot always ensure that this scheme operates at all times. However, we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure our system supports the operations in connection with this scheme.
2. Cash Dollar or any kind of targeted offers, special offers and benefit are personal to an individual member and cannot be transferred. You should not transfer your VIP membership's benefits to any other person.
3. We may, from time to time, communicate with you about VIP membership news and product information.
4. If we are going to terminate this programme, we shall give you at least one month notice on The Bicycle Shop H.K. website or social media.
5. Without prejudice to our other rights at law or otherwise, we reserve the right to terminate your user registration and account without reference to you and/or deny you access to our service if we believe that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. You must not tamper with the data recorded in your VIP membership card or VIP membership account in any way, which may be a criminal offence. We will not honour transactions and any benefits, including Cash Dollar if your VIP membership card/account has been tampered with. We have the right to claim and recover reasonable costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by us or our partners because of your altering or interfering, or allowing a third party to alter or interfere, with the data in your VIP membership card/account.
7. If you feel or suspect any misappropriated or unauthorized use of your account, you must notify us immediately by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for such issue. The Bicycle Shop H.K. shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by you in relation to any unauthorized use of your account.